Salon Coordinator Position
Do you have a passion for the beauty industry? Are you looking for a flexible work schedule that may be the perfect complement with your daily routine?
If so, we are looking for someone with a “can do” attitude that inspires others and is a champion of excellence! If you are looking to play a critical role as the face and front of an amazing company, ensuring that guests are greeted with a warm welcome, each and every time they walk through the door, then this is the role for you!BLUE GEMINI HAIR STUDIO
We are a modern, high-end, high-traffic, internationally recognized salon at the Market at Magrath and situated on Rabbit Hill Rd. and 23 Ave in Edmonton, Alberta. The atmosphere is fun loving and exciting, but very busy! We cater to a very prestigious clientele and pride ourselves on a variety of services and the products that we carry. This is the place to go to get your hair done!
Blue Gemini Hair Studio is right in the heart of the buzzing Terwillegar neighborhood filled with trendy pizzerias and independent boutiques.We are looking for someone who can fit into our culture and perform the following:
- Handle all incoming calls
- Greet customers and clients in a friendly, professional and attentive manner
- Accurately book, change, confirm and cancel appointments
- Complete confirmation calls prior to a client’s appointment
- Handle client’s questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide detailed descriptions of services, hours of operation, and general salon inquiries
- Provide accurate and immediate responses to all requests by clients
- Ensure complete client satisfaction
- Assist with promotion of company services and programs/promotions
- Manage the till by cashing-out client’s correctly and following the cashing-out procedure
- Ensure a clean, fully stocked and organized work area
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment!
What you should ideally bring to this role!The selected candidate is someone who knows how important the front desk role is. This individual has to have impeccable communication skills and an outgoing personality. The individual should also be someone who is motivated and detail oriented.
- Experience in the retail or hospitality services is an asset
- A High school diploma or equivalent education required
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a very busy environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain professional and poised when dealing with an upscale and demanding clientele individuals
- Extremely detail oriented
- Polished and professional appearance
- A friendly, people-oriented, customer-service driven individual
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Self-organized and able to set priorities
- Ability to manage time effectively
- A person that holds punctuality in high regard
What your compensation will be!Negotiable
Perks we offer!
- Working with dynamic environment
- Challenging role
- Perks at various eateries, shops, and recreational facilities