- Health Safety Policies
Health Safety Policies
WHAT OUR ESTABLISHMENT IS DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
Note also that our refreshment services are limited to bottled water; and that all magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only we meet the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our workers while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment
- We have completely sanitized the establishment, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure that safety of each and every one
- Our whole team took upskilling training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols. We are Barbicide certified
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, in the changing rooms, the washroom, staff rooms, backbar and anywhere appropriate
- We will ask each worker and each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire and take temperature every day for worker and at every visit for client
- Only clients who have an appointment, are booking an appointment, or planning to purchase products are allow into the salon, no accompanying guests. Caregivers of elderly clients are to wait outside until the service is finished.
- Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 10 minutes early) note that we may ask you to wait outside if our establishment is still at full capacity and that our waiting area is currently closed. Our coat check will be unavailable.
- Upon arrival, please use hand disinfecting gel, and we would appreciate that you wear a mask for the duration of your visit (if you don’t have a mask; we can supply you).
TO RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS
AND EXTENDED SANITATIONS GUIDELINES.
WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES
Note: That we will wash every client’s hair before haircut without exception.
For the time being we would prefer that you refrain from using cash as a mode of payment
- We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desk
- We have hand disinfecting gel at the reception desk and at every station
- Spaced out the workstations by eliminating one out of every two position.
- Where this was not possible; we have created a physical barrier between each station
- All our team is always going to wear masks ALL DAY and may wear gloves, face shields, protective googles for some services
- Each guest will be asked to wear a single use cape for the duration of their visit
- To meet this guest capacity limitation; our team is adapting their work schedule and the salon is extending its operating hours. Note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual favourite time slot for a certain period
- Our retail area is fully operational, please ask for assistance; our team will prepare you retail order for you and have it ready for pick-up as you leave our salon – ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Student Wednesdays! Students get 10% off all services with valid student ID.
- *Some restrictions apply. See store for details.